kpromero's radiant metric pool build

Yes steve it is pretty close. I am actually a 1/4" off on one side. A guy is suppose to come today to give me a quote on building some outside steps from flagstone or bricks.

Thanks all. Did some flagstone work today to have a walk way around it. Having trouble getting the alkalinity down. Currently 170 and keeping PH down but no luck.

Casey, i did a trial run on the flagstone walkway around yesterday. Using something called Gator Dust which hardens up after you wet it. Not going too wide around pool, but enough so you can walk pretty easy and here is a pic.
qgni.jpg

Wow, the walk looks awesome. We finally have the walls up today, tomorrow we finish the cove and coping and put the liner in! I thought we would be done by now, a lot more work than I expected. I hope our Metric turns out as nice as yours!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes it was msd. ashpool i am sure yours will look just like mine. Seems like you are taking your time like i did. Did your wall pattern match all around or was it off like mine?

Pool Steps are in progress
Poured Concrete a couple days ago for new brick steps.
npql.jpg

Brick layer came today to work on and should be finished tomorrow.
xuxj.jpg

Wow! Please do keep us updated on this build of yours! It looks very nice!

Thanks Casey. Hopefully tomorrow i will be able to install the inside step which will be the royal entrance from Lumio that i purchased and remove the old wooden ones.

Pool Steps were actually completed a few days ago. Did not take a picture yet of royal entrance steps going into pool, but will and post.
wkh6.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.