All done :-)

Here are some pictures of the deck pour;
Day 1
View attachment 371307View attachment 371309View attachment 371313View attachment 371314View attachment 371315View attachment 371316

Day 2
View attachment 371317View attachment 371318

Money shot!
View attachment 371319
View attachment 371320
Additionally, the clean-up crew came by Saturday which is why the pool looks so clean. We are getting tropical storm rains through this week, but the concrete guys are here finishing the drainage. Amazing crew!
Looking nice.
This pending storm Nicholas will reek havoc on water chemistry for all the pool owners here in Houston area. Just hope it moves through quickly. Saw on news that the reservoirs are dry which means they can handle a lot of rain runoff.
I like your drone shots. Very nice layout.

Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
Looking good! I hope you wrote some initials in that decking while it was still wet! My son got to put his name in our new skimmer pour, since that's the only decking they touched.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
SO close to being done!!!! They are setting a solid pace! Go guys, GO!
Well…..the tile guys have at least another week to go. The outdoor kitchen needs to built, the structure that extends the patio has to built, a spray deck “surprise”, plaster, and then fill. The PM believes we will be done before Oct 31st, 2021.

It looks amazing now and will even be better once the dirt is washed off.

Just curious - has the PB provided you a plumbing diagram? I would be interested to see how they have set this up with a pool, an overflow basin and a spa. It is interesting how all of this will be set up. Good Luck.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.