Gold Supporter
May 10, 2019
Winchester, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
My niece was over swimming yesterday and she is a little fish. She swims in several different pools, community, swim lessons, friends, etc. She is learning how to snorkel and she pops out of the water and declares, "this is the clearest pool I have ever seen!" My SIL says, "they work hard at taking very good care of their pool." Made my day. :) I didn't have the heart to tell my SIL that because of the TFP method we don't have to work hard at it. ;) Thanks to the entire TFP community for helping me keep our new pool spotless!
IMG_1331.jpg

Yay! How great was that to hear! Well done you! :goodjob:

Have you seen those cool full face snorkel masks? We bought a few of them (adult and childrens size) and I love wearing them in the pool. Very useful for inspecting surfaces.

Maddie :flower:

Yay! How great was that to hear! Well done you! :goodjob:

Have you seen those cool full face snorkel masks? We bought a few of them (adult and childrens size) and I love wearing them in the pool. Very useful for inspecting surfaces.

Maddie :flower:
I have the traditional mask and snorkel. I'll check out the full face ones. Sounds interesting. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.