K-2006 from Taylor, and K-2006-6 Taylor kit sold thru Walmart web site

In looking at the Walmart site - https://www.walmart.com/ip/Taylor-Complete-FAS-DPD-Pool-and-Spa-Water-Test-Kit-K-2006-6/44441283#about-item - it's the basic k2006 with the 0.75 oz. reagent bottles. As Marian said, it actually ships from intheswim.

I'd suggest you look at the TF-100 from TFTestkits. It includes larger reagent quantities and has more of the reagents you will use the most - that equals more bang for the buck. Oh, they also provide outstanding customer service and support. Their reagents are always fresh too. TFTestkits.net

Pool School - Test Kits Compared

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks everyone for the info, right now our budget is a factor, so being able to do the necessary testing at a minimal expense is needed, as we very recently moved here to Lake Havasu City AZ and have little reserves left to work with at the moment.

I do love this site, the knowledge here is over whelming to the newbie pool people as myself, thanks again

Steve H

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.