just sayin ...

I saw it too.

I think I'm just gonna drop these cicadas off to you pooldv.

Woody, you keep yerself quiet! I'm bringing some to you too! I got enough for all of yinz!!!!

Nice pool! Everytime I see a darker pebble finish than mine, I get a twinge of envy. I thought midnight blue would be darker but it's actually lighter than I expected based on pics. Oh well, I love my pool but always wish it was a shade darker.

Is that an outdoor bathroom in your first pic? If so, can you give some details on it and maybe some close ups? Our pool is still being built but the first thing we want to get is an outdoor bathroom to discourage peeing in the pool and having to walk through the house to get to a bathroom. Thank you!

The Tab is on, but barely. :) Lots more swimming and drinking than TFPing today! :paddle:

That is not an outdoor bathroom. That is a pool hut/tea house that I built before we built the pool. My wife did make me build an outdoor bathroom last year. Let me find some pics.

There are more pics in my build thread, link in sig. But not of the outdoor bathroom.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.