Just Checking In

Oct 23, 2017
Miami, FL
This is my first summer with my pool. Setup last fall and have been utilizing the expertise here to get it just right. My chemistry is doing great but I still need to work on my hard piping of the the pump as I'm still on the flex provided by the mfg. It's too hot here in SoFla to do much of anything besides float around with a rum drink so I'll wait until the weather breaks in the fall for that project.

I have successfully maintained my FC > 5 < 7 for the past two months. Yeah I know to some it may seem high. But in the summer we have power blinks a lot due to afternoon thunderstorms. It frequently trips my protector for the pump and as I work a 24 hour shift, I don't want to have the pump off for more than a day so I keep the FC a little higher. pH has been holding steady at 7.6 with a TA of 80-90. Run the SWG for 8 hours a day. Water temp is around 92F. As a New England boy, it's a little warm for my liking but still refreshing after a couple hours of yard work and when I get home from work in the morning after a rough shift.

Again I thank everybody here for their assistance. Best forum I subscribe too.

Yours from Sunny (and HOT) SoFla

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.