Jumpin' on the Bandwagon in NTX

We have been busy with landscaping, updating sprinkler system and fence. This morning I woke up to strange men in my backyard, who welcomed me with "we are doing the final clean up, the plaster is coming in a few hours." View attachment 353412
Looks awesome, and I look forward to seeing the finished product!! :)

Reactions: TexasTomKat
Finely filled, ended up to be about 18k gallons, and a lot greener than we thought. I’m sure it will turn blue after it’s balanced and runs for a few days.

Attachments

• 21017FD2-0BC1-46B8-A8A6-E20DCB0FA672.jpeg
    21017FD2-0BC1-46B8-A8A6-E20DCB0FA672.jpeg
    405.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 9F9234BD-DA11-4B49-8CAE-358389B93932.jpeg
    9F9234BD-DA11-4B49-8CAE-358389B93932.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 52
They started digging yesterday, and will clean up a couple issues that they didn't catch on Monday. Rebar and some plumbing are scheduled for Tuesday/ Wednesday then inspection and gunite on Friday! All things considered, things are moving along quickly!
LOL.. that is the guy that dug our pool. He was amazing with that thing!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not yet 100% complete, but we are loving our pool! Decking, fire pit, and fire bowls still need to be finished. Wet Edge "Moonlight" (after one week), light brushing daily, almost balanced. Lighter than what we were expecting, but is does glisten in the sun with the shells and glass. Overall we are happy with the choice.

NnqVmsigTSeKNIVRoKqD1Q.jpgePn+LL5RR7uz29vgMoKkjQ.jpgjsMFSMwXRBeYt0QbLT8%%w.jpg

Not yet 100% complete, but we are loving our pool! Decking, fire pit, and fire bowls still need to be finished. Wet Edge "Moonlight" (after one week), light brushing daily, almost balanced. Lighter than what we were expecting, but is does glisten in the sun with the shells and glass. Overall we are happy with the choice.
Looks Great!! Where did you purchase the chaise loungers from?

Thank you! The Ledge Loungers and table are from Sunnyland, we can't place them on the pebble for 28 days. The regular loungers (with the floats on top) are Christopher Knight (Amazon).

Reactions: joel98z
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.