Jandy Watercolor lights

Frisco

Apr 25, 2016
Frisco, TX
I've had my lights replaced under warranty twice in the first 1.5 years of having the pool. The same issue always occurs and it has now happened again. We have 2 lights in the pool and one in the spa. The problem is not consistent from color to color. Some colors work perfect. Some colors when selected will have the correct color on 1 or 2 of the lights and the other ones will be wrong. Or in some cases 1 or 2 of the lights will have the correct color and the third light just won't work for that color. It is completely inconsistent. Some colors that are causing problems one day will work the next and a different color is having the problem. Are these just faulty and need to be replaced again or is there another solution to this. Seems somewhat ridiculous to have to replace the lights 3 times in 2 years.

Frisco, I have started having issues with my Jandy nicheless LED lights, I have 3 JLUC10's, late summer/early fall 1 had the blue LEDs stop working so many of the colors looked odd, a month or 2 later a second light started the same thing so it looks like I will be replacing these this spring and thinking I should go ahead and get the last one while I am at it. We love the blue light unless people are over and the color changing seems to be a hit so I an not shocked the blue went first but it had barely been 2 years. It looks like they have updated them since I bought mine but checking to see what else might be out there instead.

Interesting. Seems somewhat ridiculous that Jandy can't seem to produce a light that can last more than 2 years. We rarely even use the lights. If the problem is having all the color options I think I'd rather just have plain lights that will last.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.