Jandy Nichless light failure

Jrlaidle

Sep 12, 2020
Fort Mill, SC
I see lots of posts about Jandy nichless light failures. I have two that are out and one that has the wrong color. I bought the house with the pool already installed. It is 3 years old and I know who the PB is. Does anyone know how long the nichless light waranty is? What are some good alternatives that will work with my aquapure controller? Of the threads I read, SR Smith Treo are recommended, but I was wondering if the new hydrocool lights from Jandy are better than the old style.

I see lots of posts about Jandy nichless light failures. I have two that are out and one that has the wrong color. I bought the house with the pool already installed. It is 3 years old and I know who the PB is. Does anyone know how long the nichless light waranty is?

Nicheless underwater lights are warranted for three (3) years.

What are some good alternatives that will work with my aquapure controller? Of the threads I read, SR Smith Treo are recommended, but I was wondering if the new hydrocool lights from Jandy are better than the old style.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.