Jandy LXi Won't start

Realtorryan

May 16, 2021
Ontario canada
My Jandi was running fine in October and won't start now. Hoping for some tips before I go and buy any parts.
Here is what I've figured out so far with troubleshooting as far as the cycle goes:
1. When I plug it in, fan starts
2. After about 20 seconds I hear a click, and the igniter glows really brightly (I can see it through the viewport on the right side)
3. After about 5-6 seconds I hear a click, and nothing happens... the igniter goes back out.
4. It will run some kind of loop of the fan cycling up and down 3 times or so, and then it will stop and throw the Fault - Check Ign control

I pulled off my gas fittings and double checked flow and all the connections, everything seems good.
I took off the gas rail and checked all the orifices and burner tubes, everything seems good.

I'm pretty much down to the gas valve going bad, or maybe the flame sensor? But I'm guessing that because it never actually lights, its probably not that.

Any tips before I go and blow a fortune on a gas valve?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.