Jandy LXi heater issues

Apr 25, 2017
Ottawa
Hi,

I've been having issues with my heater this year at opening. I've already replaced a couple faulty parts. Now, the tubing that goes between the burner throat and the burner is burnt/corroded. I've looked everywhere, and can't find any info on this specific tube. Is it something very specific to this heater, or is it just a general tube. If so, anyone happen to know what size/diameter it is, and where they can be obtained. Is this just something I can find at home depot or is it a specific part I need to order? I can't find anything under the parts list for this heater, other than it's included with the air pressure switch, which I don't need or want to buy just to get the tube replaced. Thanks in advance.

IMG_0127.jpg

Yep, the only way (that i know) is to get the switch with the tubing included (OEM Zodiac R0456400). Amazon, about 80 bucks. I tried "High temp tubing" on ebay and got some results, although rated at 500 degrees, may not be enough at that burner location.

However, OEM didn't seem to fair any better...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.