Jandy Lite 2 - Looking for a power control board (even a dead one!)

jimmysask

Aug 8, 2022
Regina, SK
Feeling like an idiot. I have a Jandy Lite 2 pool heater. Never used, new old stock from a small town plumbing shop that closed. Just working on getting it installed. I'm not sure how I did it, but in removing the cover to the high voltage module, I managed to break the transformer off of the power control board (the small one mounted to the board itself, not the larger transformer that is separate).

I can fix it, if I can get my hands on an appropriate transformer. I really don't want to drop the $600+ it would cost me for a new board if I don't have to. I am wondering if anyone happens to have an a used board, or even a dead one that I might be able to purchase to scavenge parts from.

The specific board is model #R0366800. I believe prior to Zodiac manufacturing them, there was a different model number as well. Link with pictures: https://torontopoolsupplies.ca/jand...MI94K9tN-3-QIVAVNyCh0FAwoGEAQYASABEgLUaPD_BwE

If you happen to have what I need, please let me know, and see if we can come to an agreement.

Thanks!

@swamprat69 you know anyone who has a pool heater junkyard or in more PC terms a recycling facility?

Not really, but if you can get the specs off of the transformer there are many places like this https://www.newark.com/c/transformers/pcb-transformers where you might be able to get a replacement. Or possibly EBay Zodiac R0366800 Power Control Board for Zodiac Jandy Lite2LJ Pool 52337018449 | eBay like this one
Looking for a replacement transformer directly was my first stop. Unfortunately there are no markings on it at all. According to the good folks on a couple of electronics related subreddits, it is very likely custom made for the board, and my attempts to contact the manufacturer to get specs for it have gone nowhere.
Ebay is an option I am open to, but the one you linked won't ship to Canada, and most of what I am seeing that will are asking more than a brand new board.
I do appreciate the suggestions though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.