Jandy JXi 200n Blower not turning on - Running out of troubleshooting steps

ITS FIXED!!!!!!

Final conclusion: Got my third Fenwal in the mail and wired it in, still no ignitor. Read and read and read on furnace HSI modules and how they work, find that polarity can be a problem.

At this point I figure something must be wrong in my power distribution board re-wire. Search for a good diagram and come across a thread from April.

Huge shoutout to @rjparker for posting his wiring diagram for 240v

IMG_1850.jpeg

I had W jumped to BL instead of to the BK leg of the transformer. Pulled it from the unit, re-soldered (Its 12awg) the connections, ran it back outside and she fired right up!!

20230711_214544.jpg

Thanks again to the top dogs @ajw22 and @PoolGate @1poolman1 and @swamprat69 . Very excited. I hope this thread can help some googler in the future.

Reactions: PoolGate
I had W jumped to BL instead of to the BK leg of the transformer. Pulled it from the unit, re-soldered (Its 12awg) the connections, ran it back outside and she fired right up!!

Glad you got it figured out.

I am curious what exactly you miswired. There are three wires marked W and a bunch of BK wires. Which W, BK, and BL, are you referring to?

img_1850-jpeg.512745

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.