Jandy JEP 2.0

macdenewf

Oct 27, 2012
Spring, TX
My Jandy JEP 2.0 recently started sucking air. well i think thats whats happening The pump isn't filling. When i remove the locking ring / lid and clean it up it starts sucking so i think i might have a bad seal. My setup has a 3\4" garden valve on the outlet above the pump. when i open that up and let some water flow over the top of the pump - i can see what looks like bubbles between the lid and the glass.
anyone know if i can buy just the seal for this unit and if the glass can part from the ring...or do i just buy a new lid/ring combo?
Cheers
mac

Sorry for the late reply.
I ordered the oring , used oring grease and re installed.
Anyone know if there is a decent rebuild kit? It’s 10 years old. Motor works fine. I don’t mind doing a good service if there is a good kit I can buy. May as well get a complete new locking ring too!
Cheers

Sorry for the late reply.
I ordered the oring , used oring grease and re installed.
Anyone know if there is a decent rebuild kit? It’s 10 years old. Motor works fine. I don’t mind doing a good service if there is a good kit I can buy. May as well get a complete new locking ring too!
Cheers

You can buy the entire top assembly just make sure to get the right one. Typically though just a new oring will fix the issues.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.