Scottytoohottie

May 24, 2020
Phoenix
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hey, bought my home a year ago amd the jbox for the jandy aqualink is not there. So i cannot use the hand held remote. Anyone selling one? My program is solid so I dont need to change anything but be nice to use pool side remote. :)

You could also look at the IQ20-RS upgrade. It is a 15 minute upgrade. Once upgraded, any smartphone or computer will have full control of the system. You will not need the PDA with that either it is WiFi (PDA is 900Mhz).

You are sitting on a timebomb btw as you have no way to program or change your system currently.

You could also look at the IQ20-RS upgrade. It is a 15 minute upgrade. Once upgraded, any smartphone or computer will have full control of the system. You will not need the PDA with that either it is WiFi (PDA is 900Mhz).

You are sitting on a timebomb btw as you have no way to program or change your system currently.

Is the iq20 upgrade compatible with any control boards or you gota buy the whole kit to upgrade. Il have to maybe call jandy support to see if it work

Jandy support said my board is from 2017, I just need up replace the pda chip with a rs chip for the iq20 to work with more advanced setting .

Right you need a board like the below. You also need the antenna that comes with the IQ20-RS kit.

This is my old PDA board that I replaced with an RS board. Mine is also from 2017.

1590693458231.png
1590693472214.png

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.