Jandy Board Repair

May 23, 2007
Michigan
My Aqualink had a bad front board for the Chlorine generator. Jandy no longer makes the board and they wanted me to replace the whole system for over $600 ! I looked on Ebay for my specific board and only a few were available. They few I did find, people were wanting close to $500. I ended up sending both my boards to Salt Solutions in Tampa and they tested both for free and ended up repairing the front board $175. The whole process, including shipping only 1 week. The system has been running perfect for the last 24 hrs so it appears they resolved the issue. Providing the board continues to work I highly recommend using this company if anyone gets in a similar situation. The board repair also came with a 12 month warranty.

Excellent tip. I wrote down the name of the company in Tampa. Did your circulating pump continue to run for the week the salt board was being repaired? Do you know what they fixed or changed out? I have an aqua logic so I doubt that it is the same but I am curious.

I have no idea what they fixed. When I sent the board in the power light was the only light that went on and the LCD was blank. With both boards removed the pump ran as normal and all the JVA valves worked with the remote as usual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.