Jandy AquaPure Program A vs B?

sagosto

May 28, 2019
Mahwah, NJ
I've been having SWG issues and just noticed I have a Jandy Sensor Module which might be on the wrong program.

I checked the firmware on the Jandy unit by holding C (Salt) and UP/DOWN buttons and I get this:

07 27 0A 04 05 180

which means the firmware is 07270A04 but my unit is set on Program A. The post above references the Jandy the documentation which indicates my Jandy should be set to Program A. I can't find any information on how they are different and concerned changing them might cause other issues. Anyone know the difference in programs?

I don't know exactly what the difference is. I would use the correct program based on the guide.

Make sure that there's no little adapter board between the trisensor plug and where it plugs in.

You should be using program B.

How old are the cell and trisensor?

What issues are you having?

Here is a test you can do.

Disconnect the flow salinity temp sensor from the front board. Press and hold the test buttons marked salinity and R-temp. While still pressing the test buttons press the ‘Salinity’ key (‘C’) on the front cover of the unit. The LCD should read 2.8 gpl*.
While still holding the two front board test buttons press the ‘Pool Temperature’ key (‘D’). It should read 75° F or 24° C.
Next, press and hold the board ‘H-Temp’ test button, and at the same time press the ‘Salinity’ key (‘C’) together with the ‘Chlorine Production Rate’ arrow down key (‘A’) on the front cover of the unit. The LCD should read 91° F or 33° C .
If the readings are correct then the front board is O.K. and the problem is with the flow sensor.
On the other hand if the readings are different then it indicates that there is a problem with the board.

my firmware is 02110A10, which if i understand correctly is program "A". remote controller unit shows "A" however when i open the controller pane and view the board it appears to be flashing "B". CONFUSED.. need to get water professionally tested but WALMART test kit does not show chlorine

All assistance is greatly appreciated

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.