Jandy Aqualink Upgrade

EricAiken

In The Industry
Apr 20, 2021
Tennessee
I'm investigating plumbing my hottub into my existing pool automation system. I've done some peliminary investigation and it appears I need to upgrade my jandy aqualink from a P4 (pool +4 relays) system to a PS system. I'm hoping someone might point me in the right direction. I've reviewed Jandy's site but there are a number of "generic" descriptions of upgrde kits. Could someone point me to a specific kit? I'm certian more detail is required to narrow down exactly what I need.

I have the large sub-panel power center and room for 4 more relays. It has the control panel with the pool/spa buttons and lights, but the main board (as I understand it) needs to be upgraded. I also have a salt board installed as well as one JVA, NG heater, lights, and shear descents and a pda trans/receiver.

My goal is to add two more jva's for the in/out lines to switch between pool and spa. Any insights, lessons learned are greatly appreciated.

Main Board has a number of #:
Chip: B0029201
PDA
P4 Only
Rev 7.1
Board:
PCBA: B00292__01E
PCB: B0029300?

1013843-1385
B14RSCMF1818
EDB103107B
1013894-1066

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.