Jacuzzi J-H127C Heater automation/remote control

joshscott84

Apr 21, 2020
Tampa Bay
I'm looking for a way to automate and/or remotely control my Jacuzzi J-H127C heater. I will preface with I have already emailed Jacuzzi support but am still waiting to hear back.

I did not find any info in the product user manual nor searching the interwebs. What I have found though is a line in the product brochure that states, "COMPATIBLE WITH REMOTE SYSTEM CONTROL" but I cannot seem to figure out what that exactly means. Searching for Jacuzzi remote system control leads me to Prolink. However when researching Prolink I do not find anything other than mentions of the Jacuzzi J300, J400, and J500 series collections.

Anyone know if there is a way to integrate my heater into some sort of controller beyond the on board controller? Next I'm going to see if I can find the installer manual which should have more detailed info for the heater.

What "COMPATIBLE WITH REMOTE SYSTEM CONTROL" typically means is it has a “firemans Switch” connection that allows a pool automation panel to cycle the heater on and of.

Reactions: joshscott84
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.