It’s my turn!!!

JRo

Aug 13, 2019
Rockwall, TX
Paver people are delayed so this week nothing to report. Unfortunately we are also getting into the rainy season here. Looking like this last part will more than likely drag out another month. Any temps I should worry about when it comes to plastering since we will more than likely be doing this closer to December?

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
I am going to share a set of links I put together on how to get the best plaster job. It should have MORE info than you need to make a good decision on when to get your plaster job.

Plaster links:
Ten Guidelines for Quality Pool Plaster Best one of all
All Plaster Finishes Should Last 20 Years
Not All Color Pigments are Good for Pools How to pick a good color for plaster.
A Plastering 'Watch List' | Professional Watershaping | Watershapes
Trouble Free Pool
Trouble Free Pool

There have been some that wait until Spring to get the plaster done to help avoid cold weather problems.

Kim:kim:

JRo

Aug 13, 2019
Rockwall, TX
I have scoured the internet and this forum but have yet to find any decent pics of crystal stones Caribbean. There is one on the manufacturers website but in the book the same exact picture has a different plaster name. I am between this and gray Harbour. I wanted a little more pool color than the gray but am afraid Caribbean will pull too much green with the sand color stones in it. No other suggestions necessary it’s between these too as I am upgrade tapped $. Thanks