It's about time in SE Georgia!

Quick update... decking is done... It looks really good. The fence is being worked on as I type this. And hopefully by the end of this week we will have the liner back and installed.

7nLg7hUQxMQ-LMvRsm7Uslq_w4YoyXy_xfBIP633l_A=w1036-h777-no

Getting a little closer... All of the fencing is done... Yay... Hopefully we will have the liner back tomorrow and swimming some time this weekend... :)

Planning on spreading some grass seed and hay in the next day or two... Ready to get all of this dirt covered up... it is getting a little messy.

2014-06-19+14.57.28.jpg

It looks like we may have water in the morning. Someone stopped by the house right before dark and hooked up a pump to the french drain to get the pool empty. He said that the liner is in and they are planning on putting it in in the morning...

It's amazing how they can cut those liners and send them back! It looks perfect and your daughter is precious!

Thanks Everyone... The pool filled up in a little less than 18 hours... my pool builder came by this morning and turned on the pump and dumped all of the salt in the pool. We turned the VS pump on 2500RPMs. By time I took the pic below the pool was looking pretty good... I could not believe how fast the water was clearing up. I did a couple tests with my TF100 test kit that I ordered at the end of last summer for my above ground and only used like twice... and I am well on my way to a balanced pool... I love the VS pump... It was nice to be able to turn it up to a high speed get the water filtered and move the chlorine that I put in it around then cut it down to a really low speed (1000rpms) and let it ride. My PB and I were running some numbers and figured that my above ground pool (6000 gallons) was costing me about $45-$50 a month to run and my new pool (~25000 gallons) is only going to cost about $14 a month if I keep the vs pump running on low rpms. I thought that was pretty cool. We were looking at that today when he was hooking everything up.

Pic has my wife son and daughter in it. My daughter was jumping off of the diving board at the time. She just discovered that she liked it about 5 min before I took the picture. (excuse the mess... had to stop cleaning and play...)

2014-06-21+17.31.26-2.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.