Fort Mill, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Has anyone had issues with their batch of silver travertine coping? My first batch was completely off in color. The second batch was delivered this week and the masons arrived this morning and noted the same issue. See photo. I understand the variants in travertine but the variants are too great. I also understand suppliers are struggling due to COVID. My PB will help me identify another option which may require I go to the stone yard. Anyone have coping they love in a silver tone? Thanks.

Attachments

• C40A0C21-9008-4028-9B38-8F600A4270E8.jpeg
    C40A0C21-9008-4028-9B38-8F600A4270E8.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 137
Sorry you have not received any responses. Let's see if this bump can bring you some ideas.

My silver travertine coping is off as well. My PB said this is the norm because it's a natural stone. Is this the norm?
Its normal to have color variants in natural stone. It really depends on the range of the variant. My first batch was a bad batch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.