Is there a pool vacuum that's amazing?

JackHarkness

Oct 29, 2010
Temecula, CA
I used to have the crappy Zodiac one which would always get stuck in a corner just sucking away the same spot usually or just didn't work that great despite psi suction being 50. Anyone know of a good pool vacuum? Are those thousand dollar electric ones really good?

I also have a zodiac cleaner that we ditched this week and ordered a maytronics s200. You can get it for $699 by calling Marina. Other models are cheaper on amazon, but they only have 1 year warranty (compared to two) and only 1 brush vs 2. I can’t tell you if it’s so much better than the zodiac until next week after it’s delivered but the zodiac never wanted to clean my shallow end so it’s has to be better than that I would imagine. Also, I’m done with have to get a hose out and having to watch the stupid thing all day to make sure it didn’t stop.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.