Boston, MA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'm racking my brain to try and figure out an automation solution for my setup. Picture of the setup attached. (the gray box is a rotary timer, which keep "on" all the time")

I was looking at the intelliconnect given its price point and the simplicity of my pool (16k gal SW, one light, heater, VS pump), but I'm seeing bad reviews here.
My interests are really making the VS speed pump easier to operate. It seems like every season I need to consult the manual to figure out how to use the buttons again!

Attachments

• 20210620_095904.jpg
    20210620_095904.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 12
Mike,

I believe that we have several IntelliConnect users here at TFP. The product has gone through some birthing issues, but it appears that Pentair has most of those initial problems worked out.

I have no direct experience with the IntelliConnect, but it appears that it should do everything you want.

Let's see if we can round up some IntelliConnect users and see what they have to say..

@superdave10
@jklocke
@BowserB
@ryanfaricy
@loudandslow

Thanks,

Jim R.

Last edited:
My interests are really making the VS speed pump easier to operate. It seems like every season I need to consult the manual to figure out how to use the buttons again
So this is exactly what I was up against. Changing this and that and ain't nobody got time for that. Or remembering how to modify the schedule 2 months later. Or how did I program it all last year?

I found my minimum RPMs to skim and activate the SWG and didn't touch the pump again until fall closing. I needed about 12 hours a day for SWG production either way. Adding the other 12 cost about $10 a month.
It was a lazy mans DREAM.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.