Is my aqua rite in error?

my pool is my potty

Jul 21, 2016
wesley chapel
The screen in the aqua rite was dead and no lights were on indicating I was generating chlorine with the salt cell. Pool chemistry also backs that up. I bought a new PCB board and put it in behind the screen board and now I'm getting additional line items when I scroll through the settings and readings.

73p
AL-0
R016
T-15
E000
--EE

Traditionally these line items ended with the cell size. The pinch a penny pool store confirmed the cell to be working but according to this something is still wrong. It still will not illuminate the generating light. Do i need to replace the small board with the screen as well?20230325_154735.jpg

The screen in the aqua rite was dead and no lights were on indicating I was generating chlorine with the salt cell. Pool chemistry also backs that up. I bought a new PCB board and put it in behind the screen board and now I'm getting additional line items when I scroll through the settings and readings.

73p
AL-0
R016
T-15
E000
--EE

Traditionally these line items ended with the cell size. The pinch a penny pool store confirmed the cell to be working but according to this something is still wrong. It still will not illuminate the generating light. Do i need to replace the small board with the screen as well?View attachment 478721
You did notice the "NO FLOW" light. Bad/disconnected flow switch?

Reactions: JamesW
I have been searching for any reference on a similar issue, specifically receiving the E000 and --EE codes on my display after replacing the AQR PCB. I just ordered yet another new board plus new display and will test with a new display first. If that doesn’t clear the errors, I will again replace the board with the new one. Will try to post update afterwards.

I have been searching for any reference on a similar issue, specifically receiving the E000 and --EE codes on my display after replacing the AQR PCB. I just ordered yet another new board plus new display and will test with a new display first. If that doesn’t clear the errors, I will again replace the board with the new one. Will try to post update afterwards.
I have the same issue. What happened when you installed a replacement board?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.