TeamFreddy

Mar 26, 2022
Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
TFP .. A few months back i went on vacation and put Chlorine tabs in the chlorinator to keep the pool happy while i was out… When i returned from vacation i turned off the chlorinator and went back to the liquid chlorine routing.… recently someone had pointed out what appeared to be a light stain on the pebble tech… today while looking at the stain and doing more investigating i realized that the chlorine tabs were still in the chlorinator and never fully dissolved… assuming it slowly leeched out while the valve was “shut” and slowly staining the wall where it goes into the pool.

With that said is there anyway to remove this stain?

Doing a search on TFP i saw people suggested Jack Magic Blue stuff and was wondering if this would be the right approach to tackle this light stain? Other than this 1 year liquid chlorine and the pool looks awesome and test results consistently within range.

TIA for any help :)

Last edited:
I will second the Tung oil as being very good, and it can be reapplied, but haven’t seen it used in a deck. I’ve used it on furniture

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.