Iowa Vinyl Pool

Buried in that corner lies an evil rose bush. The thing about murdered me. Leaving that to the hubs. Good grief I hate rose bushes.
LOL.....I have 3 huge rose bushes, I feel your pain. I will lose one do to equipment pad location and may lose the other two depending if I have to regrade on the side of my shop. Those suckers are over 6' tall and 4' across. I trim them back every winter, I guess just not enough.

Reactions: Snoobug
Bet you have muscles you forgot you had! Well done! I be that light coming in those bottom windows is nice in the room they are in!

We dug up the rose bushes that were on the side of our house. Just not worth fighting with! If you have a heavy blanket you don't really care about you can wrap it around the bush to help protect your arms/hands as you cut the bottom of the bush then dig up the root ball.

LOL.....I have 3 huge rose bushes, I feel your pain. I will lose one do to equipment pad location and may lose the other two depending if I have to regrade on the side of my shop. Those suckers are over 6' tall and 4' across. I trim them back every winter, I guess just not enough.
We levelled our rose bush to the ground a few years ago and it came back... 😢

• Wow
Reactions: aftrshok99

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Buried in that corner lies an evil rose bush. The thing about murdered me. Leaving that to the hubs. Good grief I hate rose bushes.
I met a customer once who was awesome and we hit it off. We spent waaaaaaaay to long blabbing and laughing and i went to go work around the side of the house, which was buried in rose bushes.

Once I was done, my bloodied self explained how we were no longer friends and she explained how they caught their teenage daughter sneaking out her window *once*, so they planted a bunch of rose bushes.

images.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.