AmandainAndalucia

Apr 19, 2022
Andalucia, Spain
Sorry, I realise that I should have introduced myself before posting a question! I live in the mountains of southern Spain in Andalucia. We have views across to Africa from our house and love living here - but I do struggle with the pool management a bit. My husband works away a lot so keeping the pool clean tends to fall to me. I quite enjoy the vacuuming - very calming - and have learnt a lot but still mess it up sometimes!

Sorry, I realise that I should have introduced myself before posting a question! I live in the mountains of southern Spain in Andalucia. We have views across to Africa from our house and love living here - but I do struggle with the pool management a bit. My husband works away a lot so keeping the pool clean tends to fall to me. I quite enjoy the vacuuming - very calming - and have learnt a lot but still mess it up sometimes!
Welcome to TFP :) I lived in Madrid years ago and Spain has a big piece of my heart. Do you close your pool in the winter? I can't remember how cold it gets in Andalucia. I'd love to see a picture of the view :)