WV
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I have the Intex saltwater system Model ECO15110-2. We have already backwashed for the first time and it’s now on 01 on the led screen and the 6-way is turned to filter and it’s currently working fine. However, it says to put the pump into FP mode while we add the salt to the pool.

The problem being that it never goes out of 01 no matter how many times I push the pump button. According to the manual it says to keep pressing the pump button until FP displays. I have tried
Waiting 5 minutes after turning off the pump​
Holding the pump button down while it’s on for a minute.​
Completely disconnecting it from power for 5 minutes​

but all above still just displayed 01.

Am I missing a step here?

Last edited:
Is this a new set up? How long ago did you add the salt? It takes 24 hrs for the salt to full acclimate into the water.
We just did everything today. It never said i had to wait before putting the salt in?

It only said while i added the salt to the pool to have it in FP mode and to allow 24 hours.

Last edited:
I just now went out there and it's now flashing 93 on the screen with a green light on the sleep mode.

I tried pushing the pump button again and it just stays on 93 now.

I would let the system run through until tomorrow afternoon or so before trying to engage the salt portion. Just let the salt acclimate to the water. If your FC level is low, just add some liquid chlorine this evening and that should get you by until tomorrow.

It shuts off every hour or so since I can’t change it off of 01. It was asleep when I looked at it last meaning the pump was not running at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.