Intex Ultra XTR current pricing?

ChuckyG

Nov 30, 2020
West Tennessee
Howdy Folks,

We are about to purchase a Intex Ultra XTR 24x12x52. These are going for approx 2k and last summer they were going for 1k. I’m worried if I don’t get one soon, I’ll be out of luck for next summer. Do you guys think the current pricing will hold? Or should I wait?

Thanks for any input

Welcome to TFP :)

right now almost all pools have been sold out because of COVID... the prices are set from demand, the more demand the higher the price.. Once the stock returns to levels before this pandemic the price will go back down but it may be in 2022 before it does...

your best bet may be a local store that has one in stock that they are selling... few and far between... :)

If there's one thing that *last year* (friggin about time) taught us was that the only thing that we can guarantee is the now. Are things gonna get way better, or way worse, nobody knows. Just think how ridiculous the thought of a toilet paper hunting zombie herd would have seemed just 10 months ago.

No matter what happens now, you have a pool ready to go. IMHO it was worth every penny that you spent to guarantee that.

Reactions: thefloatqueen
For $2k, I would just go to the pool factory’s website and buy a more permenant AGP. I have an Intex Ultra Frame right now that I’ve had for two summers but it’s time to upgrade! $2,000 is just too much for me to justify spending on a “temporary” pool (even though I leave my Intex up during the winter.)
Just my opinion but do what you want! I’m not sure if the prices will go down or not. I actually asked a very similar question. Good luck!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.