Intex Ultra Frame XTR padding under legs?

I have not seen anyone do this as most don’t have their pool on a concrete pad so they use pavers or wood dug down in the dirt (tops level with the ground)
possibly w/ the ground cloth/tarp on top.
Being that those mats are only 1/2” thick they shouldn’t affect the level of the build - are you going to put them under the entire pool?

I have not seen anyone do this as most don’t have their pool on a concrete pad so they use pavers or wood dug down in the dirt (tops level with the ground)
possibly w/ the ground cloth/tarp on top.
Being that those mats are only 1/2” thick they shouldn’t affect the level of the build - are you going to put them under the entire pool?
No just under legs/where straps would rub, rest of pool going to be on those pink foam boards (taped together of course.)

Reactions: Mdragger88
I just got our circular 22ft pool set up this past week. We put those interlocking mats under ours; the only difference is our mats are 1inch thick and our pool is on hard ground, not concrete. The mats are great! They give a nice surface to stand on. Some sites actually recommend them as the ultimate surface under a pool.
We did cut out the mats for each paver. We then dug and inserted thick 4inch concrete pavers in place. But since you are on concrete, you won’t have to insert pavers. And since your mats are 1/2” I would assume you can put your pool right on the mats. My only concern is that pool legs will always shift some eventually and if they are shifting while sitting on the mat, they might pull the mat enough to shift it as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.