Intex Rectangular Ultra Frame - Covering frame holes & Corner Joints

NJSwimmom

May 4, 2020
New Jersey
Has anyone temporarily for the season, or permanently covered the upper frame holes and/or the corner joints on a temporary or permanent basis for the Intex Rectangular Ultra Frame?

Our pool is brand new and I already noticed carpenter bees wanting to made a home inside the upper frame holes. Wasps are normally an issue in our neighborhood as well. What would be the best hack to prevent this other than insect spray? (covering holes with tape for the season?)

Also, curiosity has me wondering there is a way to successfully increase the water level of the pool if you attached/covered the corner joints with some type of vinyl material?

Has anyone temporarily for the season, or permanently covered the upper frame holes and/or the corner joints on a temporary or permanent basis for the Intex Rectangular Ultra Frame?

Our pool is brand new and I already noticed carpenter bees wanting to made a home inside the upper frame holes. Wasps are normally an issue in our neighborhood as well. What would be the best hack to prevent this other than insect spray? (covering holes with tape for the season?)

Also, curiosity has me wondering there is a way to successfully increase the water level of the pool if you attached/covered the corner joints with some type of vinyl material?

just wondering what you did for the upper frame holes? Would you attach a pic of the area you are referring to?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.