Intex new t-joint design problem...PLEASE HELP!!!

tricks4you

Jun 23, 2021
virginia
I have the new intex pool with the new t-joint design and i am having problems getting the last T-joint connected, I have tried everything i can think of but it i cannot get it to connect i can't seperate the 2 top rails far enough to get the t-joint into the last top rail....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Push in towards center of pool while also pulling the two top rails apart?

If you are talking about a round pool, you need 2 people to connect the last rail. Connect one end, then raise the 2 ends that are not connected up at an angle (like a teepee) until the ends can connect. Then bring them down slowly and they should slide in together as you bring them down. I hope this is what you are asking about.

Ok the instructions with Intex do not tell you to attach all of the elbows and rails before the legs. If you do that you can fit them in lifting the last one up a few inches and gently sliding them together. I just assembled a 14 ft round alone without problems. If the legs are on it is nearly impossible. Hope this helps.

Reactions: bobcook
Ok the instructions with Intex do not tell you to attach all of the elbows and rails before the legs. If you do that you can fit them in lifting the last one up a few inches and gently sliding them together. I just assembled a 14 ft round alone without problems. If the legs are on it is nearly impossible. Hope this helps.
Thank you. I was about to lose my mind over this issue. I was about ready to try that but it’s only me and I didn’t want to tackle that and have it not work. I have all the legs detached now. So after I cool off a bit, (95 out there, I’ll attempt to connect the top rail. Thanks again for mentioning this.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.