Intex Liner Question

kbman925

Jun 5, 2022
NW Georgia
We purchased a 2021 Intex 18'x24" Round Prism last summer. We took it down because we wanted to move its location for this summer. We set it up this weekend and began to fill it up today. Filling was slow and I noticed some water outside of the pool on either side. It seems that we have at least one leak, no idea how many we actually may have.

Thinking it may be easier to go ahead and replace the liner altogether. Problem is, Intex does not have our replacement liner in stock for our make and model. HOWEVER, they do have the 2019 version in stock.

Is the 2019 version that much different from the 2021 version? I can't tell from pictures, but I would think that the hose hook ups are located in the same place. Would the 2021 frame work with the 2019 liner?

I don't want to drop $300 on a possibly unusable liner --- on the other hand, if it DOES work, this would be a much better investment than buying a new pool outright after only one season of use. Please advise!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.