Piolin

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, FL
I just went to my local Walmart and they matched the price

907d6cc9a6354ec1ae650033d699771a.jpg

mikepier

Mar 1, 2016
Wantagh, NY
I just bought it today at Walmart for my 14X42 pool, and hard piped it into my existing PVC plumbing. It's nice. I put a valve on it, but even with it wide open , it does not overshoot the pool with my Intex 2650 pump. If I slowly turn off the return going back to the pool, then it gains velocity and overshoots the pool. So I have control over it.
Not bad for $14.99. Looks nice at night.

Piolin

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, FL
My Intex pool is also hard plumbed, could you post pictures of the connection of the fountain with the PVC line, please...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

mikepier

Mar 1, 2016
Wantagh, NY
I just added some more pics to my album. It was dark out, but I think they came out ok. You can see where I cut into the return line with a Tee, put a ball valve, made a connection with a no-hub coupling rather than a union, and finally hooked up to the filter with a hand made adaptor using the box adaptor method.

Intex Pool upgrade - Google Photos

Piolin

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Thank you, I think I still have some adaptor left from when I hard plumbed the pool, will post pictures when finished, you have a great pool and yard... ?

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.