Intex 22x52 with dual inlets

Hi there, there are a few threads on it if you do a search I found some doing a search. Fwiw. It looks like it's as simple as ordering the new inlet from amazon (link below) and using the gasket as a guide to make your cuts, cutting out the old inlets and replacing with the Hayward. The only thing I haven't been able to find in my searches is if anyone is putting some kind of a strainer guard on the new inlets like the ones that are on the stock intex so no ones hair or anything gets sucked into them. I couldn't find a guard on amazon or anywhere to order so I'm assuming ppl just are leaving themselves with a large hole.

Link. https://www.amazon.com/Hayward-SP1023-2-Inch-Fitting-Locknut/dp/B003ZTM0O2/ref=pd_bxgy_86_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B003ZTM0O2&pd_rd_r=EK1MN8QFBZTWVM7PM00B&pd_rd_w=JiD6i&pd_rd_wg=RhOHz&psc=1&refRID=EK1MN8QFBZTWVM7PM00B

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.