hgiljr

Jul 13, 2015
Miami, Fl
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hello all. Today I had to shut off the breaker to the pool pump for about an hour. When I turned it back on, the Intermatic P1403ME digital 2 speed timer, had to be reprogrammed. I went ahead and programmed the date and time as the timer rules for each speed were not erased. When 5pm came around, I realized that my pool pump was still running. I went back to the timer and checked that all was set accordingly and it was. I then tested to see if the timer would turn on at the set time by changing the clock's time and it did. I then moved it forward to see if it would shut off and it wouldn't. I went ahead and did a full memory erase and started from scratch. Same thing. The pool timer will start at programmed start time for low speed and when it comes to the time it is programmed to kick into hi speed it does as well. Now when it comes to shut off, it does not.

Worse part is that I leave tomorrow on vacation for a week and have no idea what the issue is at hand. I have a neighbor that will be coming to turn off the pump, but if I can have it resolved in the morning, it would be great. Any ideas or suggestions as to what is going on? All was working fine until I turned off the breaker today causing the timer to be without power for about an hour. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry for the delay on response. I do not have any idea, I hope you were able to search the forum or internet and resolved your issue.

This :bump: will see if any other members have ideas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.