Intermatic Multiwave PE653rc + AquaRite swg

rynoshark

Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2018
Seattle, WA
Moved from here... Intermatic Multiwave PE653rc + AquaRite goldline swg

It's been a few years since this question was posed. Does anyone know if Intermatic has documented the RS485 loop with the AquaRite via the PE635RC?

On the AquaRite:

GREEN = Ground
YELLOW = -DT
BLACK = +DT
RED = +15

I'm still figuring out how exactly my PE635RC will control the AquaRite. I do see in the AquaRite installation manual they do propose hooking up the AquaRite 240V on the same 240V circuit the pump is running on. However, since mine is an Intelliflo VS the fact that it is energized does not necessarily mean the pump is running. Hmmm, will have to noodle on this a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know if this information helps you at all, but when I added an Intelliflo VS pump, I simply moved the pumps power supply from the switched side of my very basic Intermatic timer to the supply (line) side. Then I set the timer, which now controls only the SWG, to run during a time that is within a period that the pump is programmed to run. Example, pump set to run 9am to 5pm, timer set to run SWG from 9:15 to 4:45. This insures that the SWG never runs without the pump being on.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.