Intellitouch scheduler not working

SandiP

Aug 9, 2017
Ocilla, Georgia
I have an EasyTouchtouch system which controls all scheduling for my 25,000 gal inground gunite salt chlorinated pool. The system is 8 years old and has worked perfectly until now. This season, the scheduler has stopped working. I noticed that it stayed on past the schedule time and was not shutting off. I manually shut the filter pump and booster pump off. Then they did not start back up per schedules, which are still set up and active. I have to start and stop both pumps manually every day. Any ideas why the schedulers have stopped working correctly?
I have reset through system menu and also by turning main breaker off and on.

S,

Welcome to TFP.., A Great resource for all automation minded pool owners... :drown:

I know it is obvious, but we have seen it before... Make sure you are in the Auto mode, and not in the Service mode, and that the date and time shown on you monitor/remote is correct.

How have you been turning the pump on/off? At the main panel or via a remote of some type?

Do you have a VS pump with a display or ?????

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.