Klorenzini

Mar 25, 2019
Texas
I just replaced a intellitouch I5+3 personality board and motherboard with an I9+3 so I could add additional aux circuits. After startup with the new I9+3 board the display only recognizes the original 5 Aux circuits. It wont show the additional open Aux circuits.
menu-set up- advanced-circuit names-assign circuit names- when I get to this menu it only shows me display 1 which shows me the original 5 aux circuits.

Thoughts!!!

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 4
K,

I suspect that the system just downloaded the old programming from your remote. But to be honest, I am not up on the IntelliTouch..

But I know that Tom is... Calling @ogdento Let's see what he says about it.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Hey K,
I'm assuming the new i9+3 came cleared... did you clear your mobile touch?

This happens to me when I connect a blank indoor controller that was used on an i5 to an i9 system... if I go into the service menu (Menu > Setup > Advanced, and then press lower buttons 2 and 4), and do a "get image from outdoor" it clears it up. Of course, this will wipe out whatever programming is on your Mobiletouch.

One other thing I wanted to point out... it looks like you bought a new i9 personality board WITH a mainboard... you can just pop the i9 pers board onto your existing mainboard that came with the i5.

Hey K,

This happens to me when I connect a blank indoor controller that was used on an i5 to an i9 system... if I go into the service menu (Menu > Setup > Advanced, and then press lower buttons 2 and 4), and do a "get image from outdoor" it clears it up. Of course, this will wipe out whatever programming is on your Mobiletouch.

One other thing I wanted to point out... it looks like you bought a new i9 personality board WITH a mainboard... you can just pop the i9 pers board onto your existing mainboard that came with the i5.
I tried "getting image from outdoor" but I got the same set up. My last resort seems to be erase EEPROM ALL and start from scratch.

Hey K,

ALL WORKING---Erased everything and reprogrammed from scratch. Thanks for your input

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.