IntelliPRO VSF & Intellitouch not communicating

Obetoezin

Apr 29, 2019
St. Louis
Need some help. Upgraded my pumps this year to IntelliPRO VSF pumps (I have 2, one for Pool and one for Spa). Have an intellitouch control panel and Screenlogic 2 as well as an in house touch screen. After some tinkering, finally got the pumps to register that they are connected to the system (stating "Display not active"). I have them assigned as 1 and 2. I can assign all the settings in the Screenlogic configuration panel, including pump speed, but it will not turn the pumps on. I assume I am just missing a simple setting. It was an older system, that I upgraded, so not sure if I just need to erase everything and start over.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

O,

One of the pumps needs to be set to address 1 and the other to address 2... You cannot do this from Screenlogic or the ET, you can only set the address from the pump's control panel.

I would double check the addresses...

If the address are correct, then post the following Screenlogic pages.

and.

and

View media item 1964
Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim, you beat me to it!

If you go to the outdoor panel and put it in service mode can you control the pumps?

Tom

Thank you for your replies...

Yes, they are assigned as 1 (pool) and 2 (spa) at the pumps themselves. (double checked)

Yes, I can control them in service mode (at the pump touch screen).

I hadn't thought (or tinkered with schedules) at all.

Below are the other screen shots, as I said it was setup previously (with 4 pumps before: pool, spa, fountain & booster), and when we upgraded just switched to two. Not sure if it would be of benefit to just erase and start over the settings, but everything else seems to be working fine (heaters, valves...)

I am hoping it is just something simple, but I can't figure it out.

1044361559494107881.png1559494107881.png

O,

Based upon your programming, that I can see, your pool pump should be running at 20 GPM between 8 am and 5 pm...

If this were my pool, I would go out and disconnect the spa pump data cable right at the pump..

Reboot the system and see what happens...

Have you always have ScreenLogic or did it get installed the same time as the new pumps?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.