Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Hi all,

Need some help,

Both peices connected to intellitouch i7

SWG IC40 was installed about 3 years ago by pro, no problems
Last year i install intelliph with no problems, work great with SWG.
Got pool opened this year Installed new pump and things where working ok.
About a week ago i can only Get one or the other working but not together.
When both are connected I get a red status light on the intelliph which indicates WSG is not connected.
If i bypass the Intelliph and connect the WSG to the intellitouch, SWG is working..
Had some issues with programming the pump with intellitouch software and someone on here help me out and got things programmed. The only issue was when I reprogrammed the software to change speeds (pool Low) the SWG would not come on unless i had (pool) in the software also selected. Since this issue arose, i only have things program to one speed.

Any help would be great.
Stilly

Last edited:
S,

Do you have ScreenLogic???

The SWCG should never work unless the system is in either the Pool or Spa modes.. That is how it is designed.. I suspect you have a programming error somewhere.

Jim R.

JIm R.

Thanks for the response. sorry for the delay, been dealing with heater issues.. oh boy I feel like it never ends.. of well good times ahead attached are some pics.

Thank you
Stilly1 IMG_1633.jpeg2 IMG_1634.jpeg3 IMG_1635.jpeg4 IMG_1636.jpeg5 IMG_1637.jpeg1 IMG_1633.jpeg2 IMG_1634.jpeg3 IMG_1635.jpeg4 IMG_1636.jpeg5 IMG_1637.jpeg

Last edited:
Attached are some more pics.

Again, if I bypass the IntelliPH, SWG works fine.

6 IMG_1638.jpeg

Attachments

• 7 IMG_1639.jpeg
    7 IMG_1639.jpeg
    569 KB · Views: 2
  • 8 IMG_1640.jpeg
    8 IMG_1640.jpeg
    587.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 9 IMG_1641.jpeg
    9 IMG_1641.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.