Intelliflow Pump - No Power

MAO

May 24, 2019
Katy, TX
Well my son tried to help me out and clean the pool cartridges. When he put the system back together he didn't put the clamp on the filter body correctly and sometime that evening the top of the cartridge body was launched 30' into the yard. Yesterday evening I put everything back together and tried to start the pool pump (Intelliflow variable speed pump) and it will not start. The control panel on top of the pump is blank. I checked the breakers and power is on. The pump had run for a period when to filter top blew off because the water in the pool was 12-18 inches below the tile.

Any thoughts on what might be the issue with the pump ? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Welcome to the forum!
That sounds exciting!
What model of Intelliflo do you have? Is it standalone or tied to an automation system?
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.

It is tied into an automation system, when I override the timer and try to start the pump the lights in the panel light up indicating signal and power to the pump but the intellipump screen is blank and nothing happens.

An Easytouch automation?

If so, put it in Service Mode. Then see what the pump screen shows.

mao,

The control panel cannot be blank... It will either say, "Display not Active" or it will show the manual operation display..

If the panel is blank, then either the pump/drive is bad, or you do not have any power going to the pump.. The IntelliFlo gets constant AC power from a circuit breaker inside your EasyTouch.. Just because the buttons on the automation light up does not mean that pump has power..

Go check the circuit breaker.. and let us know what you find..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.