IntelliFlo VSF Programming Problem

Phasers

Mar 9, 2020
Dallas, TX
Hi all,

I recently installed IntelliFlo VSF pump connected to an Intellicenter control panel. I have it set up as a part of the "Pool" Circuit with the following settings:

Minimum Speed: 450 RPM
Maximum Speed: 3450 RPM
Minimum Flow: 20 GPM
Maximum Flow: 140 GPM

I also have a Waterfall Circuit (AUX 2) connected to an Intellivalve, which effective splits my return line 50% to feed three small cascading waterfalls (just piping nothing too fancy).

My issue is that when I turn on the feature (aka open the valve), if the water flow is below about 70 GPM then the last waterfall in the daisy chain does not get enough water pressure to clear the rocks. Is there a way to program the VSF to increase the flow rate only when the feature is turned on? I don't want to waste power all the time if I don't have to.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Thanks Jim, I was able to find it in the web interface and add the modes to the pump there. Seems my Max GPM is only 55, but not sure how much that has to do with all the plaster dust from resurfacing clogging my filter right now.
pool.png
waterfall.PNG

P,

Glad you figured it out... :thumleft:

I am not a great fan of GPM mode.. I tell people to start off with all RPM and only use GPM if something really needs it.

People really seem to get all wrapped up in GPM problems that never happened in the old VS days..

Thanks,

Jim R.

P and Jim,

Sorry I was out all day and didn't see this 'till just now. Glad you got it working! I'm hoping for the day that I have the Intelliflo because of all the neat features like this that you have.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.