Intelliflo running outside schedule

keene3b07

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 9, 2011
I’ve got an intelliflo running spa jets. The jets are turned on by rotating a 20 minute switch. The customer wants the jets to not turn on after 10 pm.
I set 1 schedule in the intelliflo from 8am-10pm. However when the switch is turned on after 10pm the jets still come on. Any ideas? The clock is correct and there is 1 schedule and 2 egg timers

I’ve got an intelliflo running spa jets. The jets are turned on by rotating a 20 minute switch.

Does that mean the power to the Intelliflo pump is controlled by the 20 minute timer?

The customer wants the jets to not turn on after 10 pm.
I set 1 schedule in the intelliflo from 8am-10pm. However when the switch is turned on after 10pm the jets still come on. Any ideas? The clock is correct and there is 1 schedule and 2 egg timers

The schedule will not prevent manual control of the pump outside of the schedule.

Or are you saying the pump automatically begins running when power is applied to the pump?

What model number IntelliFlo pump?

Yes the power to the intelliflo is controlled by the 20 minute timer. The pump is running when it gets power even though it is outside its schedule. There is no manual control of the pump happening. Think of the 20 minute switch as a breaker. I don’t have the model number off hand

Pentair has made many different models of Intelliflo pumps with different drive doe.

I suspect that the pump maybe setup so that if it is running when the power is cut then it begins running when the power is restored.

Next time you are at the pump run some tests.

• With the pump off cut the power, then turn the power on, see if the pump begins running
  • While the pump is running cut the power, then turn the power on, see if the pump begins running
There may be a setting in the pump for it should resume running when powered on. Need the model number to try and check the manual.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.