IntelliConnect, IntelliPro, and iChlor installation

sierez

May 3, 2023
Puerto Rico
Hi everybody,

I just bought an IntelliConnect and wants to connect an IntelliPro and iChlor to it. Could somebody address me with some wiring diagrams on how to connect them. I've been looking at the manuals but I still have some doubts, specially with the iChlor. Any help will be appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Welcome to TFP.

What instructions give you doubts?

1683148357628.png

Welcome to TFP.

What instructions give you doubts?

View attachment 488266
Hi ajw22,

Thanks for your response. As far as I understand I need to connect both equipments, Intellipro and ichlor,, to RS-485. There are two inputs/connectors on the intelliconnect with green and yellow labels. I need to connect one equipment to one input and the other equipment to the other input? Or I can connect both equipments to the same input/connector.

Thanks again for your prompt response.
Ramon

If you have two RS-485 block’s available then use them both.

You can double up wires in a RS-485 connector.

Just to be sure. In order to connect the ichlor to Intelliconnect I just need to connect green and yellow (dt-/dt+) cables from ichlor rs485 to intelliconnect rs485?

Yes, from the iChlor Power Center box to the Intelliconnect RS-485.

The IntelliConnet will then communicate with the iChlor cell through the Power Center box.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.