IntelliConnect - Additional relay?

How do I know anything about your pump to answer your question?

Provide details, show pictures, and MAYBE we can see things you are not seeing or explain things you don't understand.
Intelliflow VSF just wired with power. I just want to verify it powers up before replacing existing pump. Is it ok to power it just to confirm it’s wired properly? Or should you wait for all piping to be done?

Intelliflow VSF just wired with power. I just want to verify it powers up before replacing existing pump. Is it ok to power it just to confirm it’s wired properly? Or should you wait for all piping to be done?

Depends if you know what you are doing and don;t overheat the pump with no water running through it.

3 sec turn on to see if the pad powers up? If potentially bad, I won't. Just trying to make sure opening goes smoothly as getting a pool opening in Jersey is not easy.

I would think the electrician checked that when he hooked it up.

You will not find out if the pump is defective until you connect it and see if it pumps water.

And everything seems to work as expected. Pentair home app is jerky — can’t rename pump program names?

I cannot thank the forum enough including my man ajw22!

pool is green so will run 22 hours a day and let chlorine do its thing. IntelliChlor says low salt so I will dump a few bags in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.