IntelliChlor Zero Salt Reading

In my opinion, it's working and the salinity is close enough.

Salinity testing is never exact and I typically allow up to about an 800 ppm differential before being concerned.

You can pursue a warranty claim if you feel like it's the right thing to do.

The SWG is being routed through the IntelliPH, right?

I wonder if there’s an issue there....hmmmm...you don’t by chance have the ability to connect the SWG directly to the IntelliCenter, do you?

In my opinion, it's working and the salinity is close enough.

Salinity testing is never exact and I typically allow up to about an 800 ppm differential before being concerned.

You can pursue a warranty claim if you feel like it's the right thing to do.
James
Thanks, I appreciate your insight. I'm so OCD, that I will probably try to have it replaced given the warranty and all. Nothing to lose and maybe a new one will be better "MAYBE". :p
Thanks again sir! Really appreciate all of the good info.
Take care...
r.

The SWG is being routed through the IntelliPH, right?

I wonder if there’s an issue there....hmmmm...you don’t by chance have the ability to connect the SWG directly to the IntelliCenter, do you?
Matt
Correct. SWG to the ipH and then ipH to the automation. The ipH and automation are "in sync" with one another with reference to the salt level and temp.
I can connect the IntelliChlor directly to the automation and I see where you are going with that.
I will do that tomorrow, just to see if I still get a 4900 ppm reading on the automation or something different. My assumption is that it will still be the same, since the IntelliChlor "SALT LEVEL GOOD light is flashing indicating a "high salt" condition.
I'll report back my findings.
Thanks Matt,
Really appreciate your help with all of this!!
r.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.