IntelliChlor not on after Tornado

Zbaliva

Jul 3, 2023
Springfield, il
Hello. We had an F2 Tornado destroy a vinyl fence and send a ton of panels and debris into our pool. We lost power for 10 hours. Our filter, pump, and heater are back up and running but now it looks like the intellichlor salt chlorine generator on our Pentair system is staying off.... all lights are off....and this is a brand new intellichlor that was working fine.

I am a new pool owner, so my knowledge is limited and my pool company is not answering their phone, either their power is out or they are overwhelmed with service calls. I've tried troubleshooting. The main (big) circuit breaker is not tripped. I don't know how to use or re-set the "low voltage" circuit breakers on the panel. I have cleared all leaves and debris and backwashed.

What else should I try?

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

I don't have an answer to your question about your SWG.
However, get yourself some liquid chlorine so you can add chlorine to your pool daily until your SWG gets fixed.

Use the FC/CYA Levels for a non-SWG pool to dose FC according to your CYA.

Suggest you read thru Pool Care Basics and have a look around the site. We can help you make pool care easy and save you money in the process.

Welcome to TFP.

Show us pics of your equipment pad, SWG, and control panels and maybe we can spot some things to direct you.

As stated above add 5ppm of liquid chlorine to your pool daily until you get your SWG running again.

PoolMath

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.