Intellichem in SPA mode?

Jun 6, 2018
Tucson, az
Is there a way to have the EasyTouch2 8 system disable the Intellichem system NOT to dose when we are in spa mode? I noticed it is doseing chlorine and acid in pool quatities when we are in the spa. I always just level the chems by turning the overflow on all day when the pool filter is running. Coundent find it in the manual.

The Intellichem shouldn't dose in spa mode. Is the Intellichem enabled through the Easytouch or do you have it running as a standalone unit?

It's advisable to pull the incoming flow to the IntelliChem flow switch from the pool return side of the plumbing so when Spa mode is active there will be no flow to the switch.

The Intellichem shouldn't dose in spa mode. Is the Intellichem enabled through the Easytouch or do you have it running as a standalone unit?

Its controlled by the easytouch..

It's advisable to pull the incoming flow to the IntelliChem flow switch from the pool return side of the plumbing so when Spa mode is active there will be no flow to the switch.

URGH, We put it on the pipe after the filter like it said.. had I known...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.